Getting Started with… Finding Open Educational Resources (OER) Online
Want to start using Open Educational Resources (OER) but not sure how? In this 45-minute workshop, RD Polytechnic librarians will help you navigate Creative Commons licenses, share the best places to find OER for your discipline, give strategies for how to evaluate OER for reliability and suitability for your course, and address how to give attribution.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define Creative Commons licenses
- Identify repositories for finding OER
- Describe criteria for evaluating OER
- Describe the process of providing attribution
This workshop will be HyFlex, so you are welcome to attend in-person in the Library Lab (1006R) or online at https://ca.bbcollab.com/guest/db0e9d62406449edabeba1f16e55eed8
Related LibGuide: Open Educational Resources (OER) by RDP Librarian
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Library Lab (1006R)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.