The Write Night @ LNAP
Writing doesn't have to be solitary! The Write Night is happening the same night as our Long Night Against Procrastination (LNAP) to help you start, polish, or finish any writing assignment for any class.
Writing Tutors are available all night to help with your writing and citation questions.
Attend one of the mini-sessions for help with specific skills:
- 7:30 pm: How to Avoid Procrastination
- 9 pm: Thesis Statement Development
- 10 pm: Research and Citation Tips
Everyone welcome! Come, stay, and go as needed.
Related LibGuide: Long Night Against Procrastination by RDP Library
- Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- 6:00pm - 2:00am
- Tutoring Centre (2006G, upstairs in the Library)